Class H Objections

You can, under the CCLF guidance, object to a Crown Court case being classified as “H” and seek payment, at a higher rate, in a more appropriate category. The case in hand involves serious breach of exportation rules and like cases have previously been paid under Category K – serious dishonesty. Currently the LSC want to pay at “B” as the exported items “might be used to commit violence”. Seems obvious to me.

About Author: SP

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *